Monday, April 28, 2008

I hope I didn't create a monster with this blog. I actually am stressing out about how to fit work, school, family, etc. into the short hours of the day. There's never enough time to do my favorite thing and that's riding. We'll see if I get to do more of that this Summer. I wait all Winter for the weather to be good. I get flustered when a nice sunny day goes to "waste" with me inside doing homework or whatever. BUT-there are more important things to life, like spending time with Kari. Wouldn't it be nice if the 45 each way I spend driving to work could be spend riding!? Maybe some day.

Signing off...

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Please post about the arby's chicken sandwich. Inquiring minds want to know.

2lavas said...

To be exact, its the Arby's chicken salad sandwich or wrap. It has cashews, celery and red grapes! YUM. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. Hmmmm, how to get one.

Aaron