Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow, I'm a blogger now!

I've officially been swept up by this blogging craze. Actually, I'm hoping to keep in touch with friends in the most efficient way possible. I have lots of work school and family things going on but I want to keep in touch too. School has been going on for TOO long so its time to be friendly.

Obviously I can't update everything that has happened since, jeez where to start...Maybe some of the most significant things in our lives, good or bad. Actually, bad things might seem bad at first but turn out to be a good thing. I will try to look for the good in the bad things as much as possible. If I start to sound pesimistic, let me know.

Also, I realize a potential employer or someone might want to see what I do in my private life. Don't expect too much candor here. I will try to rein it in for that reason. That said, I will just get down to bloggin'.

No comments: